July 28, 2014

some of my favorite instagrammers


I love instagram! It's so fun and I am often inspired by the way people see the world and how they capture it! So I wanted to showcase a couple of instagram accounts I really enjoy following!



Theron Humphrey. He and his sweet little maddie the coonhound go on adventures and document their days! I first found his account some years ago and fell in love with seeing this cute little dog balance on the craziest things!



Jeremy Roloff. I love this guy's work! The way he sees the world around us is inspiring. It makes me feel. I love when an image makes me feel, feel the light breeze, hear the quiet chatter of friends in the background, smell the old wood. Its like cozying up with a warm blanket and a cup of hot cocoa looking at his work! 



@tunameltsmyheart
(tuna in action) (more tuna in action)
Oh Tuna! This little pup just makes me giggle because he is soo cute! Tuna is a chiweenie born with an overbite and he couldn't be any cuter!!


Who are some people you enjoy following on instagram?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE finding new people to follow in Instagram. I started following This Wild Idea a few weeks ago after reading an article on Theron. Love their adventures. I also had NO idea that Jeremy Roloff was such a great photographer. I went through a slight time of obsession with Little People, Big World. Also, I love that his about me on his website is one, long continuous sentence! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME too!! It was a family past time for us to watch it when the show first came out! He is an amazing photographer! I love following his work!! His bride to be is beautiful too (she is the beauty in the first photo up above) and they are both such Godly people! I love when people bring glory to Him in what they do!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...