October 01, 2014

october goals


Y'all!! Today is October 1 and that means that Christmas is only 84 days away!! I am so excited for Christmas! It's my favorite time of year, and this last week we had some pretty chilly days that almost had me decorating for Christmas already!! September was one for the books! I got so much accomplished this month! I got to document a few beautiful weddings and make some awesome crafts!! I ran a RAD race! Overall it was just awesome!

Last month I had these goals:
September Goals

-Send out birthday gifts/cards - YES!! I got them all out on time! YAHOO!!!
-Run the Color Me Rad 5k (yay and also eek!) - This was awesome! I was nervous at first (I'm not a runner) but it was so much fun and we got totally bombed with so much color it was awesome!
-Second shoot for my friend KayLynne - Beautiful wedding with a gorgeous view of Lake Tahoe!
-Hang those last few frames - I did not do this but!! I have a good reason, we are going to be doing a little bit of rearranging, so I chose to hold off until everything is in it's new place :)
-Shoot Kyndra's wedding - GORGEOUS! So much love surrounding that couple!! I cried multiple times!
-Decorate for fall!! - YES! This was done on September the FIRST!

October Goals
-Edit, edit, edit
-Make a trip to Apple Hill
-Carve pumpkins (or maybe paint, or use a technique from pinterest)
-Start some behind the scenes work for GAP
-GET on my cleaning schedule (that I was supposed to have started in January or something yikes!)
-Stick to our (family) budget more firmly
-Get stinkin' excited for some colder weather (last year our first snow of the season was this month, I'm hoping for the same thing this year!!)

What are your goals for this month!?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...