June 01, 2015

june goals




Hey!! I'm still alive! I survived May!!!

I don't even have words to tell you how busy and overwhelmed I've been lately... I have been feeling the need to just disconnect from the world lately to recuperate... and I sort of did towards the end of the month.

I had been neglecting my exercising, eating, plus a few other things and boy can I feel it! I also didn't make the appointments I was supposed to make last month....

But guess what!!! It's a new month! Yay!!

June Goals
-sell couch, bookshelf, & tires (well list them on craigslist at least)
-take things to salvation army (we have a huge pile of things that have been accumulating over the last year as I do 'spring cleanings')
-re-organize living room for new couch
-start a bible study with some of my favorite girls!
-practice cello 5 days a week
-exercise 5 days a week
-meal plan each week this month
-celebrate Derek's birthday!!!
-begin work on rejuvenating an old drawer thing

What are your goals this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...